UPDATE: The forums are now closed but current visitors may access all prior posts. A wide range of additional information on electromagnetic radiation and precautions may be accessed via the menu above.

Practical Legal Mea...

Notifications
Clear all

Practical Legal Measures / Esoteric Explanations

2 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
(@digital-survivor)
Topic starter  

This brand new audio podcast interview I did last night with Cal Washington, founder of of InPower Movement, explains practical measures that we can all take to stop 5G and EMF wireless tech from harming us. Cal also gives insight into why 5G is rolling out across the world right now and reveals who, or rather what, is behind it.

It's insightful and gives a surprisingly positive message. I hope forum members will give a listen (the mp3 is downloadable) and share widely. Many thanks.

https://soundcloud.com/russellcavanagh/digital-survivor-interview-with-cal-washington-of-inpower-movemen t

(@clairel)

Hi, I clicked on the link but the site said the video had been removed.  Any other links that may work?

ReplyQuote
Share:

You are not alone. According to experts, over 35% of the world’s population feels some form of unwanted reaction to EMR exposure. Additionally, everyone is susceptible to induced biological abnormalities that may not manifest perceptibly for years or even decade.