UPDATE: The forums are now closed but current visitors may access all prior posts. A wide range of additional information on electromagnetic radiation and precautions may be accessed via the menu above.

Seeking safe land t...

Notifications
Clear all

Seeking safe land to buy with others

9 Posts
5 Users
0 Likes
(@vegangardener)
Topic starter  

Hi folks

Electrically sensitive man seeking land to buy or rent with others – northern NSW, or Queensland preferred. But open to all offers. Prefer no or limited mains electricity. Ideally in a valley surrounded by ridges to block radiation tower signals.

Being non smokers and spiritually aware are an advantage.  I can sell my house to pay my share of the property. 

Please contact Mr.Vyvyan Stott on 02 66849360. P.O. Box 257, Mullumbimby, 2482. Please don’t give me you email address because I don’t use a computer.

Thank you for your time. Wishing you a lovely day.

Vyvyan

(@eloqwence)

Hi Vyvyan, I just joined this forum and who should I find first up but thy good self.

I had another letter from Faye, she is desperate. I wrote back and asked her to see if she can try the spooky2. I told her once more that I still think a house on wheels is the best solution.  However I know of a place in Tasmania.

ReplyQuote
 TMBL
(@tmbl)
Eminent Member

I agree with Eloqwence that a relocatable house is best if that is a practical option for people.  Just look at the people who've gone to great lengths to move to somewhere safe, only to have an NBN or mobile phone mast installed and overlooking their haven.  Not to mention wind farms, neighbours with wi-fi, and the soon to come 5G that ARPANSA assures us will only heat our eyes and skin, which is no problem if you enjoy dry, burning, irritated eyes and skin.

Eloqwence, are you able to say on this forum where the place in Tasmania is?

A number of EHS persons have moved to Qld, but I think it is only a matter of time before the EMR catches up with them there.

If smart meters are your biggest concern, it seems that ACT and NT have no plans to rollout smart meters but I believe those two territories might still be installing RF emitting meters on a piecemeal basis.  Just not on politicians' Canberra residences!!!

ReplyQuote
(@eloqwence)

yes why not. You need to look for towers on Bruny Island Tasmania on the ACMA website.  I don't know what is proposed. There is a house for sale at the end of the road in Simpsons Bay. The signal comes from the peninsula located to the east, looking over the neck, the Bruny isthmus, towards the Pacific Ocean.  I think it is South Arm (Port Arthur area). I cannot vouch for the signal there in Simpsons Bay Road, however there are only two houses nearby.  They are owned by my relatives. I could make further enquiries if necessary.  I've mislaid the link to the towers I had for Acma website.

ReplyQuote
(@41earth)

OK I had to look up what a spooky2 was (see https://www.spooky2.com/ )

Pity it only works on Windoze ..... why can't they make one for macs?

ReplyQuote
 TMBL
(@tmbl)
Eminent Member

ReplyQuote
(@eloqwence)

yeah the same exemption appears to apply now to fatcats in Belgium where in recent news Brussels is the first city in the world being exempted from 5g. I am going to start a new 5g thread

ReplyQuote
(@sockeye)

Here are 3 site to look for mobile towers

https://oztowers.com.au/Home/Query

http://web.acma.gov.au/pls/radcom/site_proximity.main_page

https://www.rfnsa.com.au/7150001

The last website has the environmental EME Reports for each tower.

ReplyQuote
(@eloqwence)

thanks for that

ReplyQuote
Share:

You are not alone. According to experts, over 35% of the world’s population feels some form of unwanted reaction to EMR exposure. Additionally, everyone is susceptible to induced biological abnormalities that may not manifest perceptibly for years or even decade.