UPDATE: The forums are now closed but current visitors may access all prior posts. A wide range of additional information on electromagnetic radiation and precautions may be accessed via the menu above.

Australian Politica...

Notifications
Clear all

Australian Political Parties - Policies on EMR?

5 Posts
3 Users
1 Likes
(@naturefirst)
Topic starter  

Does anyone know what, if any, political parties have a stated policy to limit public exposure to EMR? They would certainly get my vote.

I heard The Greens accepted $680,000.00 from the electrical trade unions in Victoria right at the time microwave-emitting utility meters were being forced upon every household in the State. I wonder if that is why they seem uncharacteristically silent on an environmental issue of such obvious concern and magnitude.

With State and Federal elections coming up, maybe it is time for supporters of all parties to ask some serious questions.

This topic was modified 5 years ago by NatureFirst

41Earth reacted
 TMBL
(@tmbl)
Eminent Member

The Health Australia Party has been working with Stop Smart Meters Australia to develop policies that protect people from the negative impacts of EMR.  https://www.healthaustraliaparty.com.au.   Not sure why they have an image of wind turbines on their website.  Is that for or against?  Certainly the Greens are about the worst party you can vote for if you are EHS and I am no fan of the major parties where every elected member has to toe the party line.  How on earth can they represent their EHS constituents under those conditions?

ReplyQuote
(@41earth)

Great idea except we don't know who the candidates for the federal election will be yet.

I formulated this:

Dear Federal Candidate

I am writing to ask what is your party’s stand on the harmful microwave radiation emanating from mobile phone towers and masts, smart meters and especially the incoming 5G? Do you recognise the impact on human, animal and plant life and, if so, what does your party intend to do about it?

Many of my friends and their friends are educated about this dire threat and are especially alarmed about 5G. If there was a party standing for the next Australian Federal election that had a policy against this technology we would most certainly vote for them. As of now, there is no party with such a policy.

Here is a good reference for you to get educated in case you already are not:-

5G will use the same pain-inflicting frequencies as military weapons

Attached is an introductory flier for your information. If you need more info please contact me.

(I made a trifold flier but don't know how to upload to this forum ....?

ReplyQuote
 TMBL
(@tmbl)
Eminent Member

How do you know when a politician is lying?  Their mouth is moving.  One approach I like to use in order to overcome this is to craft my questions in such a way that they cannot figure out whether I am for or against.  So let's say I want to know if they plan to relax gun laws.  I'm not going to say, "People are being killed left, right and centre by guns.  Your party isn't going to relax gun laws, is it?"  To have a hope of getting the truth out of them, I'd ask, "What is your party's stance on the current gun laws?"  Poor liar doesn't know which way to jump.  Refuse to be drawn into elaborating on your views until he's answered the question.  Then educate him on why he should or shouldn't be taking that stance.

ReplyQuote
(@41earth)

@tmbl

The good news is that a political party called Nø5G Party is currently being formed. The Constitution is not yet ready but once it is we will need 500 members (at least) so we can register with the AEC.  Hopefully political parties will be formed all over the world united under the same umbrella of stopping 5G (and the harmful 2,3 and 4G too). Stay tuned.

ReplyQuote
Share:

You are not alone. According to experts, over 35% of the world’s population feels some form of unwanted reaction to EMR exposure. Additionally, everyone is susceptible to induced biological abnormalities that may not manifest perceptibly for years or even decade.