Forums

The several forums on this page are intended as a welcoming venue for information exchange and mutual support. Through facilitating dialogue with a central focus, it is hoped to emulate the knowledge base and unity of purpose that has so far given advantage to the technology sector.

By its nature, relevant subject matter may involve personal accounts of health or psychological effects. To encourage equitable sharing, a short membership form is provided. This is accessed by first clicking upon one of the seven categories below, and then “Add Topic”. An anonymous username may be chosen if desired. Individuals who have not registered are ineligible to post content. Although this platform is primarily directed toward conditions within Australia, there are no geographical restrictions upon joining. Daily statistics show 50 to 150 visits originating from dozens of Countries

Please be aware that any observed instance of disrespect, trolling or commercial intent may be subject to appropriate moderation.

question about puls...

question about pulses from devices used to register parcel delivery, as by Australia Post  

RSS

beagle
(@beagle)
11/04/2019 12:03 pm  

Wondering if anyone has data on what types of frequencies and pulses are likely used by the devices one has to sign, on receiving parcels - as by Australia Post? Do they work on 3G, 4g etc so it's like a mobile phone doing an upload of data? If so, what would that mean about likely electric field flux in volts per metre.  Or are they using some other type of communication to a device in their delivery vans which could be other frequencies and modulation patterns?

Thanks for answering if you can.

emrtechie
(@emrtechie)
13/04/2019 9:17 am  

Handheld "proof-of-delivery" devices (PoD.s) communicate over the 3G or 4G data networks. Signal output would be on par with an ordinary mobile phone. There are even software apps that convert the latter into a basic PoD.

In addition to this, a PoD receives and reports phone network based GPS data indicative of its current location. Some will switch to satellite if out of range of the phone network. Many delivery vans also have independent built-in trackers.

The pen you sign with is an active device that energetically couples with the screen. If this is a concern, it could be held with a clothes peg or similar "insulator". Working in your favour, both you and the driver will probably be in a hurry to get away.

This post was modified 6 months ago by emrtechie

ReplyQuote
beagle
(@beagle)
15/05/2019 3:27 pm  

Thanks for your answer, emrtechie - appreciated. Think I am more sensitive to 4G than 3G and that could be why there is a bit of variation in my reaction to different deliverers - will focus more on what I hold when they insist I sign and use face shielding.

ReplyQuote
Sockeye
(@sockeye)
15/05/2019 7:41 pm  

Hi Beagle

I believe your observation of being more sensitive to 4G than 3G. We still use 3G phones and a microwave oven, with no sensation of harm.

Unlike the sensations we get from 4G, Wifi and WiMax.

ReplyQuote
Share:

You are not alone. According to certain experts, over 35% of the world’s population feels some form of unwanted reaction to EMR exposure. Additionally, everyone is susceptible to induced biological abnormalities that may not manifest perceptibly for years or even decades.